Terms & Conditions
Bookings for accommodation stays at Magnolia House self contained accommodation are operated upon the following Terms & Conditions. We do advise you review these and are aware of details prior to making a booking.
- At all times during your stay Magnolia House management reserve the right to access of the property for servicing needs, emergency &/or other related access issues.
We reserve the right to vary accommodation rates & minimum stay period may be subject to change.
- Upon your acceptance & confirmation of booking a stay, a 20% deposit of the total due is required. In peak periods of December to February, this deposit is required within 24 hours to secure the booking.
- By your acceptance of the quoted booking and payment of the required deposit, you acknowledge acceptance of these Magnolia House Terms & Conditions.
- The balance of your booking fee is payable via direct deposit 30 days prior to your stay.
- Once a booking is confirmed cancellation prior to 30 days of the booked date, will attract no fee. Cancellation from 14 to 15 days will attract a 50% cancellation fee. Less than 14 days any cancellation or No Show will forfeit all booking costs.
- At all times we will attempt to accommodate your change requests to avoid total cancellation.
Our policy is to respect neighbours in surrounding properties, no excessive noise, no candles used in the house and no glass in the pool area for everyone’s safety.
- Any major contraventions of these policies may lead to immediate cancellation of your booking and stay at Magnolia House.
- At the completion of your stay, it is your responsibility to leave the premises in a clean and tidy manner as per when you arrived. Particularly, please ensure that the outdoor barbecue, kitchen, oven, microwave and dishwasher are clean. It is our right to charge an excess cleaning fee, minimum of $100.00 if the premises are not in accordance with this request. We do have a small “Check Out” list available in the home to assist you.
- Any data or information received from our clients, or potential clients via email, fax or phone is considered strictly private and will not be sold or otherwise disseminated to third parties.
- No smoking inside property. May smoke outside on the grounds.
- Maximum of 10 guests to stay , unless prior arrangements made. Extra guests will be charged for.
- Pool is closed from after Easter to September school holidays.
- Check out 11am, unless arranged otherwise with owner. Please adhere to check out procedure.
- Pets are allowed at owners discretion. Damage and mess caused by pets will be charged for.
- Breakages are to be paid for by guest.
We highly recommend you take out travel insurance to protect you from any losses you may incur should your plans need to change at short notice.